This giveaway is CLOSED.
My new rebranded site is live! Woohoo!
While I liked my previous logo and branding, when it was originally done, it was done just to ‘get something out there’ so I could start my blog. Now that I’ve found my voice within my blog and have a better idea of where I want to go with it, I felt like I wanted something that represented me more. And this is it! What do you think? Be sure to go to the Home page and have a look around.
I have to say a huge thank you to my husband, Lee. I am very lucky to have a husband who is a web designer and without him, I wouldn’t be able to be where I am right now, with this rebrand and my blog in general. Doing this rebrand together wasn’t always an easy process and brought with it some challenges for the two of us but as we do, we work through it, learn, and move on hopefully a bit wiser and stronger. You can have a look at his design agency Seed, who are all about socially responsible design.
And now on to the giveaway…
Of course, no rebrand would be complete without a great giveaway and that’s what I have for you! As my rebrand is about representing me more, I have put together a Date Night Gift Box for you to win that is full of a few things that I love and would like to share with you.
Normally, the men are overlooked a bit so I am so thrilled that Broshop is part of this giveaway and have sponsored a R300 Voucher for their online store! I recently discovered them and just love their concept. There are so many online shopping sites out there dedicated to women, but what about the men? Enter Broshop. Broshop fulfills men’s need for shopping without having to leave the comfort of their home and step foot in a shopping centre. I’m sure my husband is not the only man who can not stand going to the shops! In fact, their tag line sums it up perfectly: “Bro’s don’t let bro’s go to shopping malls, get everything a guy could ever need right here.” Besides being great for the guys, I think it’s great for us women when trying to find a present for our men. I will definitely be having a look here for my husband’s upcoming birthday in December. You can find the bros on thebroshop.co.za and can show them some love on their Facebook page.
Here’s what you’ll find in the Date Night Gift Box:
1. A beautiful suede clutch bag for when you go out on your date nights. (something I’m always needing for myself!)
2. A gorgeous tea light candle holder for those intimate date nights at home.
3. A beautiful note pad to write secret little messages to each other. (a little note hidden under a pillow is a lovely surprise!)
4. An ‘I am passionate’ pencil to write your messages with.
5. A printed Date Nights voucher booklet to use at your own discretion 😉
6. Massage oil to spice things up a bit.
7. A R300 voucher from Broshop for him.
8. A love milo message mug for tea/coffee with a surprise message. How cool is that!
9. This stunning room diffuser because smell is an important part of romance.
10. An organic Honest Chocolate with Peruvian Maca Root for a little extra love!
11. A couple of other little surprises.
If you want to win this Date Night Gift Box giveaway, here’s what you need to do.
1. Subscribe to my blog.
2. Like or follow me on one of my social media platforms. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. (Although doing more than one won’t get you any more entries, it will get you a whole lot of love and appreciation from me so go wild!)
3. Comment on this blog post letting me know that you’ve done these steps and which item in the gift box you’re most in love with.
You need to complete these 3 steps in order to enter. Once you’ve done that, you can move on to number 4.
4. For an extra entry, go to my Facebook page and share this post, Date Nights Rebrand and Giveaway, with your friends. Make sure to tag me so I know you’ve shared it as well.
5. If you are already a subscriber and are already following me on my social media platforms, let me know in your comment below.
This giveaway is CLOSED.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Broshop voucher is valid until the 1st November 2016.
2. The voucher can not be exchanged for cash.
3 The winner will be chosen randomly.
4 You may not win if you have won something on my blog within the last 3 months.
5. If the winner does not respond to claim their prize after 1 week, I reserve the right to pick another one.
6. The winner must reside in South Africa.
7. The giveaway closes at midnight on the 23rd September 2016.