If you’ve been following my blog, and following me on social media, you would know that I’ve been dropping hints and gearing up to this moment. The moment that I’m ready to launch my new product that I’ll be selling on my blog!!! I am so excited and proud of this and I really hope you’ll enjoy it too! What is it? Well…allow me to introduce you to…THE LOVE BOX! Your ultimate date night gift!
What is ‘The Love Box’?
The Love Box is a box filled with goodies that you and your loved one can enjoy together. It is a box filled with love and its intention is to help you feel the love. Between each other. To take time out from your busy lives, and enjoy some quality time together. To put some focus on the two of you.
To remember. To connect. To relax.
These products require no technology… they require nothing but your presence and intention to take some time to spend together.
Besides the love that I have put into creating The Love Box, all the products that are in The Love Box are from small local businesses and are natural/organic. As I always try use natural and organic products myself, I have put together something that I would personally love to use and hope that you will want to as well. If you would like to know more about the products and their suppliers, have a look here.
So…What’s in it?
1. A beautiful Sharon Boonzaier tea light shade to set the mood.
2. A tea light candle and glass votive.
3. Soil Massage oil to enjoy together.
4. Darling Jane Romantic Rose bath salts…no explanation needed ?
5. Lulu and Marula naartjie lip balm…once again, no need to explain that one ?
6. An Honest chocolate because…it’s chocolate!!
7. The Duchess non alcoholic gin and tonic because it’s so damn cool and anyone can drink it!
8. A couple of other surprises courtesy of Date Nights to help you connect because everyone loves a surprise surely?
If you would like to be one of the first people to try The Love Box, here’s what you need to do.
This giveaway is CLOSED.
1. Go to my Facebook page where this will be a pinned post. (if you’re on your phone, you will need to click on pinned post to view it)
2. Comment (on the Facebook post), telling me who you would like to share The Love Box with.
3. Come back to this blog post and leave a comment telling me that you’ve left your comment on my Facebook post. (This is how I can keep track of you if you win).
4. You will not get extra entries for sharing on social media platforms or liking my page but you will get a whole lot of appreciation from me.
NB: Make sure to come back and comment on the blog if you want your entry to be counted.
If you feel like you can’t wait and want to buy your Love Box now, click HERE.
Have you subscribed to my blog? Subscribers always get a little bit of extra love. This time, existing subscribers are getting a discount off their first purchase of The Love Box! 🙂
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is not transferrable for cash.
2. This giveaway is for South African residents only.
3. The winner will be randomly drawn.
4. If I can not get hold of the winner within 72 hours, I reserve the right to choose another winner.
5. The giveaway closes on the 26th April 2017.
This giveaway is CLOSED.