For one of my birthdays, my husband gave me a voucher booklet. He had printed all these amazing vouchers that I could redeem at any point in time. Things like a full body massage, a day off, breakfast in bed. It was such an amazing and thoughtful gift…definitely one of the good ones!
It was one of those gifts that didn’t cost very much but was extremely valuable to me…the best kind. You can read my post 10 (Practically) Free Gift Ideas For Your Partner to get some other ideas.
So, here is a voucher booklet for you to print out and give to your wife/husband/loved one. There are 2 pages. One page is helping with you with ideas and the other is for you to fill in your own ideas. Go wild. Be naughty. Be nice. Be whatever you want to be 😉
When putting the booklet together, I alternated between the given idea and my own but you can put it together however you like. (Since putting this together, my brand has changed which is why the voucher booklet in the picture looks different to the downloadable one.)
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. Print it out. You can either do it at home or you can take it to a print shop. I did both and it looks infinitely better from the print shop. I printed it on 160 grams paper but you can even go a bit thicker if you want. It cost about R12.
2. Cut out along the lines. You might need to cut the edges off as well. It might vary from printer to printer but you’ll work it out. I used a craft knife and ruler to get it nice and straight. You could probably ask the printers to cut it for you as well if you go that route.
3. Punch a hole in the sides and slip some pretty ribbon or string through to hold them together.
4. I put another cover on just for a little extra touch plus any excuse I can get to use my stamps, I’m taking it. Depending on who it’s for, you can make it more girly or manly.
5. When you’re ready to use one, you can just cut it out, and redeem it.
I have made this printable available to everyone but if you haven’t signed up to my newsletter yet, show me some love and sign up below to receive a lot more where this came from!
Click here to download the voucher booklet.