THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
I have another great giveaway which I hope you’ll like!
Let me just start by saying that I love Spier. (FYI: This is not a sponsored post. I will always let you know if it is.) While we haven’t stayed there just the 2 of us, we have stayed at their hotel a couple of times as a family. They had a great winter special a couple of years in a row which we happily took advantage of, but sadly they haven’t had again. Although our kids keep asking when we’re going back to Spier, for us right now it’s a bit too pricey but if you can do it, I highly recommend it. You really do feel like family when you go there. The decor in the hotel is beautiful, it feels like an art gallery more than a hotel and has a perfect synergy of feeling upmarket yet down to earth. Nothing is too much trouble, everyone is so helpful and friendly and we really only have good memories of both our stays there.
So, although I would love to be offering a night away there, (I promise…I tried) what I am offering you is a case of their newly released Spier Secret Sparkling valued at R414. Described as “the new effervescent summer sipper, with its undertones of strawberries and hints of honey”, it sounds like the perfect drink for summer and I am sure will go down very well amongst family and friends or just the 2 of you on your romantic date nights together 😉
In order to enter you need to complete both of the first 2 easy steps:
Unlock the other steps for more entries.
NB: You have to visit (like) their page AND comment on this post in order to get an entry. Yes, I do check 🙂
Terms and Conditions:
1. You need to be a subscriber to my blog in order to enter.
2. Only people over 18 years old may enter. The prize will be delivered and only handed to the winner in person.(Your ID may be required if requested)
3. You need to be living in South Africa in order to enter.
4. You need to have a valid address in order for your prize to be delivered to you.
5. The winner will be picked randomly.
6. If I can not get hold of you within 3 days, I reserve the right to pick another winner.
7. The prize can not be exchanged for cash.