This giveaway is CLOSED.
I know that this might not be the best way to start a giveaway but I’m going to start by telling you that today, the 27th July, is my dad’s birthday. Tomorrow is the day he died 6 years ago. He would have been turning 68 today. So today is not a very good day for me, however, in a strange way doing this giveaway today just seems so perfect. You see, I have actually had this giveaway to do for a while now and for some reason, have been holding on to it for the right moment. I haven’t been sure what that right moment is until I realised that today is the perfect moment because Il Leone just happened to be one of my dad’s favourite restaurants.
It was his ‘go to for a birthday celebration’ restaurant and his ‘want some good food’ kind of restaurant. So, when I think of Il Leone, I can’t help but to think of my dad as well. Normally, I like doing my giveaways after I’ve been to the place so the experience is fresh in my mind, however, with Il Leone, I’m doing it this way because it just feels right. If you haven’t been before, trust me, you’ll want to go. If you have, you’ll know what I’m talking about and why you want to win this.
So, this giveaway is in honour of my dad. He loved good food, good wine and good company! And I’m pretty sure this is what you’ll get at Il Leone.
Right, so if you want to win a date night for 2 at Il Leone worth R500, here’s what you need to do: (it might look complicated but it’s really not)
1. Be a subscriber to my blog. This giveaway is for subscribers only. If you would like to become a subscriber in order to enter, then do so now. You will receive monthly emails from me with all things date night and relationship related. If you like the sound of that, then sign up below!
2. Like or follow me on one of my social media platforms. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. (Although doing more than one won’t get you any more entries, it will get you a whole lot of love and appreciation from me so go wild!)
3. Come back here and comment on this blog post letting me know that you have completed step 1 and 2. Please be specific about which action you took.
4. Already a subscriber and have liked and followed me on all my accounts? Firstly, you’re amazing, and secondly simply comment below telling me that you’ve already done all these things but still want to win.
5. Make sure to do step 3 or 4 otherwise I won’t know that you’ve completed all tasks. (ps. I’m a Virgo. I’ll check so make sure you’ve done it.)
6. Tell your partner right now why they’re so special to you. Ok, so I can’t check up on this one but just do it ok!?
Ok, so just to summarise all of that:
2. Like or Follow
This competition closes at midnight on the 2nd August.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The voucher is valid until the 30th December 2016.
2. Booking is essential and subject to availability.
3. The voucher is valid for 2 people only.
4. The voucher can not be exchanged for cash.
5. The winner will be chosen randomly.
6. You may not win if you have won something on my blog within the last 3 months.
7. If the winner does not claim their voucher within 48 hours of announcing them as the winner, I reserve the right to pick another one.
This giveaway is CLOSED.